Do you ever get a song in your head, and then change up the lyrics for funsy? This little diddle has been in my head all day long. I'm hoping by sharing it, I can erase it from my mental iPod.
Join me. Sing along with the music to the song, "Christmas Is Coming."
Christmas is coming,
My ass is so damn fat.
Please stop it with the cookies,
The candy,
And junk like that.
If you must make holiday yummies,
Mix in some baby poo.
I haven't any will-pow-er,
None at all, thank you!
None at all,
Thank you, sister friend.
I'm a glutton this is true.
I haven't any will-pow-er
None at all, thank you!
Now go; all of you! Spread some Christmas cheer...and some glaze on my ass. I'm curing this holiday ham while I type.
6 years ago


1 comment:
Happy merry Christmas :D
Post a Comment
Am I right, or what?