I rarely stick with anything. My one success?!? I quit smoking, and that wasn't even a new year's resolution. That was an I-don't-want-to-die-from-mouth-cancer-after-a-dental-checkup-nightmare. Hypochondria and biopsies under general anesthesia don't exactly go well together.
Turns out, this isn't the first time I've pondered the thought of my resolution failures. Apparently, this is an annual thing for me. Been there, done that, yet I keep misplacing the t-shirt. My disdain for new years' resolutions continues. I'm an obvious glutton for punishment. Click on the link and see for yourself.
In order to kick off the year like everyone else with a head full of dreams (but with zilch motivation), here's what I've got:
- I will not eat liver. Of any kind. It's the poop filter, folks! Need I say more?
Oh, were you looking for more? Please, it took all I had to come up with that one. Feel free to borrow it if you'd like. You're welcome.

4 comments:
Lol. I've been quite successful at keeping that particular vow for years without even making it an official resolution!
Good luck keeping it in 2011!
LOL I eat liver and catfish when I am out with people other than my husband. A Yankee actually had the gall to be grossed out by my affinity for catfish and in the next breath admitted to eating and enjoying carp. Carp is what poor people with nothing in the cupboard but stale bread throw back in the lake...
I'm with you on this one. I don't do resolutions and I don't eat liver. :)
Hope you have a fantastic 2011!
*snort* I had to laugh about what you've decided on. OK, too funny!
Post a Comment
Am I right, or what?