Saturday, May 14, 2011

Proof That I've Begun my Descent

Forty-five.  That's the answer.


For those of you who wonder at what age a woman reaches that minuscule location on the proverbial hill where she starts her descent, it's forty-five.  Research no further.  "Over the Hill" starts then.  To be more precise, 45 years, 3 days, 7 hours.  I'd go into a lengthy explanation using differential calculus to define the slope of the hill, but who the hell cares???  You have the answer.


The evidential variables used to derive my very scientific findings???


  1. I've been unable to attend my daily aerobics classes because of my back.  I've been on pain medication and steroids, and given strict orders to stay away from the gym for two weeks.  I can't even drive by the place without feeling anxious.
  2. I've had this uncontrollable desire to cut my hair to a more sensible length.  Until recent years, I'd NEVER had short hair.  NEVER!  Have I told you how much I hate Demi Moore???  That evil heifer made me believe that all 40+ women can have rock-hard abs, a beautifully flowing mane, and a 25 year old husband!
  3. I've been sweating like a whore in church at night.  I wake up each morning completely drenched.  My hair is nappy, and I smell like I ran the Boston Marathon.  Seeing as I can barely stand upright, I know that cannot be a possibility.  


There you have it.  Proof.  This sequence of events all started when I turned 45 years, 3 days, and 7 hours old.


You're welcome. 

2 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

I have one to add--When you walk though the mall and young men look through you but old men can't take their eyes off you, you know you've started the slide.haha

Anonymous said...

LOL

We all hate Demi Moore and Courtney Cox for that matter. Bitches.


I also think Bristol Palin's mother failed her by not explaining to her that you do NOT have cosmetic surgery at 20 that makes you look older. The baby fat would have eventually diminished and people would be telling her for the next 25 years how young she looks.

And really, I don't want a 25 year old husband, unless I can shed him when he turns 40 and get another one. It's a miracle to me how women in menopause and men having their midlife craziness don't kill each other.

Post a Comment

Am I right, or what?