
Okay Liz, this is for you!
My pregnant friend had the BIG appointment today, and found out she's having a boy. This is her third child and her third boy. I texted her before I left school because another friend, B, and I were dying to know! B was really hoping for a girl. Of course, B only has a daughter so she hasn't yet experienced the joys of a son. Consequently, I came up with a little list of just a few of the reasons...
Why Boys Are Better
- They are crazy about their mothers! Just ask Freud...
- They are far less dramatic than girls.
- My friend won't have to "share" her royal throne with anyone else in the house.
- Boys are FUN!
- Boys are good at mowing the lawn.
- Boys can move the heavy stuff.
- Boys DO NOT turn into teenaged girls (at least, not without medical intervention).
- Boys will always get a date if they want one, but girls can go dateless for years if no one asks.
- Boys don't require make up.
- Boys get ready for school much quicker than girls.
- She won't have to share her clothes, her shoes, her jewelry, etc.
- Barbershop haircuts are cheap!
- Boys cannot get pregnant! They may get someone pregnant, but the chances are not as great that my friend will have to raise her own grandchild. Statistically, that burden typically goes to the maternal grandparents.
- Boys can get high dollar scholarships and even million dollar pro contracts if they excel in sports.
- Boys turn into men who rule the world and make more money doing it! (A reality that sucks big time!)
- Boys (and men) are putty in the hands of their mamas!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Am I right, or what?