My foul mood began on Saturday when I had my weekly weigh in with my JC consultant, Jessica. When I got there, she was still with her previous appointment. Usually I'm not impatient, but we had an Easter egg hunt, a baseball jamboree, and a birthday party on the agenda for the day. I had too much going on to be waiting for something that I dreaded any way. To make matters worse, and to be expected, I'd gained a pound. Uuugghhh!!! I suck!
I'm sure it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the whole bag of Cadbury mini eggs I devoured on Wednesday, all the beer I drank Thursday night, or all the pizza I ate Friday night to help absorb Thursday night's alcohol consumption. I guess I should be thankful that it was only a pound. So what do you think I did? Do you think I went home and re-evaluated my food choices? Do you think I went to the gym? Maybe developed a stringent plan to eliminate any distractions from my focus?
Hell, no... I went home and ate some more Easter candy. On Easter Sunday, I ate even more candy and a scrumptious, traditional Easter dinner complete with candied yams and hot yeast rolls. I just didn't seem to
Today, I'm still in a funk. I awoke at around 1 a.m. to a severe upset stomach. I've felt nauseous all day, and still wish I could puke. My head is in a fog, I'm ill as a hornet, and my ass is expanding as I blog.
What is freakin' wrong with me?
It's got to be either my lovely anticipatory blahs before Mother Nature's gift or cancer. Or AIDS. How many years can that stuff go undetected?
If it's terminal, God, please don't let my husband marry the first nympho stripper who comes along. I can't have someone like that raising my children. If it's not, can it at least be a stomach bug that will cause me to puke and defecate until I lose five pounds??


2 comments:
You're a hoot! I'm pms'ing, too and not a happy camper.
It's always hard to stay on track around the candy laden holidays. I have a bag of said cadbury eggs in the cupboard whispering my name this very instant. I already had a cookie today though, so I'm trying to resists! I've managed to starve 7 pounds off and I don't want to put it back on. Again.
Post a Comment
Am I right, or what?