Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fed-Up-and-Don't-Give-a-Shit-itis

Ever want to just throw in the towel?  Just say screw it; no more swimming upstream? 

That's how I'm feeling today.  I am officially sick and tired.  I'm sick and tired of eating right (which is still DIETING to me) and exercising all the time.  I'm sick and tired of taking care of kids.  I'm sick and tired of laundry and groceries and personal hygiene.

I'd love to just veg on my couch and eat powdered donuts all day.  Maybe get me a big bag of M&M's and a large real cherry limeade to wash it all down.  I could nap off and on all day while stuffing myself full of junk as I watch reruns of Jersey Shore.  Seriously...I'm sick and tired of fighting the fight against age, obesity, disease, filth, stupidity. 

Why can't we just be born PERFECT and stay that way forever?  Why can't I be PERFECT?  And skinny?  And beautiful? 

I guess the real question is why can't I be happy with what I've got?  Is this what the experts call depression?  Maybe, but I call it Fed-Up-and-Don't-Give-a-Shit-itis. 

NICE! Wish I could take credit for this; Lucian Freud is my new favorite artist.


Fuck!  I'm off to the gym. AGAIN.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

ahahahahaha! amen sista!

Carolyn Wesson said...

Just got back from the gym, still feel fat and depressed. I would also like to veg ALL DAY and eat chips and dip. But, got kids, house, husband and other stuff that I have to put before myself. I should be thankful everyday for the health of myself and my family. You just have to have one of those days every once and a while to feel like shit. I'll feel good tomorrow.

溫淑芬 said...

看看blog調整心情,又要來繼續工作,大家加油......................................................................

Post a Comment

Am I right, or what?