I know. You're thinking, "Right, LB! You've never said anything in six words. EVER. Even at birth, you screamed, Let me out of here before I have a complete meltdown." I have to admit; this was challenging. However, after 50 gazillion attempts, here it is! Poetry. LB style.
Infertility, God's test.
Faith.
Perseverance.
Blessed.
If you'd like to play along, hook up with my girl, Mama Kat at Mama's Losing It for her weekly writing prompts. They rock! And she does, too! Real talk.
6 years ago


13 comments:
Absolutely right...they are the most precious gift!
Children are a blessing! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Love it <3
oh, my favorite so far of the six word posts! A dear friend just saw twin grandbaby blessings come into this world after much faith, prayer and perseverance. Such lovely thoughts! Visiting from mama kats!
P.S. just read your about me. My son's best teacher was an ex-corporate gal who found her passion in the classroom as well!! Happy for you and all the kids you influence!
How wonderful!
Nicely said! Just stopped by from Mama Kat to say hi!
chris
beautifully done!
LOVED it! Who knew you could say so much in just six words?
Well done! I love how you said this.
How sweet! You are blessed! :) Visiting from Mama Kat's!
Aw, super sweet! Poetry in six words. Impressive. :-)
That is just wonderful! I love it!
Thanks for visiting my blog today. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts - glad you left a comment so I could discover your blog!
Dianna
Post a Comment
Am I right, or what?