Because I don't want a repeat of yesterday, I will have to make it quick. I just wanted to jot down a few thoughts regarding some of the things I observed while
- Teenage girls are much fatter than I remember.
- Moms of teenage girls are much thinner.
- Just because they make bikinis in XXXL, doesn't mean you should wear one.
- If the string of your string bikini is buried somewhere between your waist and the top of your thigh, wear a muu muu instead.
- Some folks are racist.
- Teeth are not luxury items and should never be optional.
- That pool must be full of pee because I haven't seen a single kid go to the potty.
- If you want to avoid an embarrassing injury, be sure to lift your butt when going down the water slide.
- People are more tolerant of those who are polite.
- One day, she will regret getting that tattoo of the Eiffel Tower down the side of her entire leg.
- Dragons and daggers (or Mickey Mouse, for that matter) are not good examples of tattoo art.
- I wish the makers of body wax would include men in their target market. Back hair is gross!
- Put on some sunscreen; you'll fry out here!
- Those pina coladas from the Tiki bar are pretty strong.
- Be kind and wait your turn.
- Restaurant food, regardless of the cost, does not taste better than home-cooking.
- Cellulite of every color is an eyesore. Please cover up!
- Tweens or teens caught wrestling in the baby pool/play area should be shot on sight!
- Parties of 15 or more people are obnoxious.
- The muffin top should be banned. (Not the one found on a tasty pastry; the one created by tight, low-rise pants and a massive midsection.)
- Ice cream should be calorie-free so I can eat it every day.
- Build-a-Bear is for the children of the rich and famous.
- MarmaDuke is very funny.
- Yellow Box flip flops are still just flip flops.
- I just don't get Guy Harvey. I'm more of a Claude Monet girl.
- Sleeping 4 to a bed is never, ever comfortable!
Nice!!! Saw her at the water park yesterday.


6 comments:
I am amazed by the body art out there. Some is interesting or beautiful, while some is just disastrous.
Speaking of which, Big Sarge and I actually went out to a night club last weekend, with a live band and all that shit. I decided I MUST get out of the house more often because compared to most of the chicks there, I'M A HOT PIECE OF ASS! I was shocked, seriously. I guess most of them were 20-somethings walking around in their vacu-suck jeans with rolls of fat hanging over the top, too-small-heels with their cankles hanging out...I definitely decided to quit comparing myself to women on TV....I'm a damn supermodel.
I wish I could smell the beach air right now. I would risk the oil and seeing a bunch of fat ass women!!
I'm amazed at some of the bikini bodies out there. Shocked and amazed. And grossed out.
You are my new form of daily entertainment Tibs. Talladega, what memories. I have lost a little weight and can see my flower tattoo in the mirror again without having to suck in my gut. When my girls see it they say, "How pretty momma." As God as my wittness, my girls WILL NOT do the stupid and insane things it did. Love you much, your token white friend
AKA: Erica
Hi, well be sensible, well-all described
Post a Comment
Am I right, or what?